Get Involved with intelliFLEX
Lead, serve, be heard
What part can you play in shaping Canada’s printable electronics industry?
The strength of intelliFLEX resides with its Members. Only by working together can we achieve the critical mass to generate new activity in our knowledge economy that will create jobs, create wealth and strengthen the Made in Canada brand abroad.
This association was created to serve as a catalyst and hub for collaboration and cooperation. Regardless of whether you are an academic, an entrepreneur, a corporate executive, a researcher, an investor or a provider of the professional services critical to the success of any business, there is a place for you at our table.
In fact, if you are not at the table, there is no table. Here’s how you can be involved:
Commercialization Programs/Leadership Councils/Board & Committees
- Develop insights & intelligence with a high-calibre group of industry movers, technology integrators end-user early adopters/global brand owners.
- Drive the adoption of FPE-enabled products and applications.
- intelliPACK: Our business network for intelligent packaging and retail, in partnership with PAC, Packaging Consortium.
- intelliBUILD: Our business network for connected homes, intelligent buildings, supported by CABA.
- intelliWEAR: Coming in 2017 – For smart fabrics, wearables.
- Full Members can serve on the Board of Directors.
- Active Associate Members can serve on the Advisory Board.
- Attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Volunteer on the Organizing Committee for CPES, Canada’s premier conference and trade show exhibition for printable, flexible and wearable electronics (PE).
We want to hear from you
The opinions and needs of our Members are important to us. We are looking for leaders from across the country, from among our stakeholder groups, and from the various industry verticals that stand to benefit from products and applications enabled with printable, flexible, or wearable electronics.
Use this form to express your interest in playing a proactive role with the association, and tell us about the services and benefits you would like to see intelliFLEX provide to its Members.
Members receive access to exclusive content, member directory, forums, job postings, and special events.
Fall Sector Leadership Council Meeting
October 24 | Toronto
Members only for senior industry executives
3-Day Training Session
November 27-29 | Montreal
Fundamentals of printable, flexible electronics