Advanced Manufacturing Platforms
for Printable, Flexible, Hybrid Electronics
Cloud Based Operational, Data Analytics Software Systems
Application Software (Phones, Tablets, etc)
Internet of Everything (IOE) - Electronics Systems
Printable electronic components can also be embedded though additive manufacturing processes, such as 3D printing or in-mould electronics, and applied to 3D surfaces. A subset of printable electronics is organic electronics, which pertains specifically to the development and application of carbon-based conductive materials, such as those made from graphene.
Smart Textiles Electronics
Clocks and Timers
Lighting and Displays
Interconnects and Controllers
- Inks and pastes that can be engineered to conduct electricity with different properties and performance characteristics, made from organic materials, such as carbon-based graphene, or metals such as nickel, copper, gold, silver or titanium.
- Conductive and other coatings that can create special surface features.
- Adhesives for multilayer laminates.
- Resins with specific engineered characteristics cured through stereolithographic (SLA) 3D printing.
- Specialty plastics such as polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and other non-plastics used as substrates for deposited materials e.g. flexible glass.
- Flexible biomaterials that can be interacting and/or compatible with human tissues.
- Electronically conducting biodegradable materials.
- Stretchable conductive materials.
- Conductive yarns.