$100 Million Industry Challenge
Guidelines and Submission
- All information will be kept strictly confidential by intelliFLEX and will not be used for any other purposes. If we receive your permission to disclose your company (1) Total FHE-related investment and (2) FHE-related employment figures, we would include your organization totals in the TOP 25 Investors, TOP 25 Employers, Top 25 Fastest Growing Companies and Top 25 R&D Employers lists. If no permission is received from your firm, we plan to include these figures into the industry aggregate and ONLY report in aggregate form on an industry level.
- Funds must be used for FHE-related product and application research, development and commercialization activities – not day-to-day operations.
- Investments raised for activities that qualify for inclusion include construction and fitup of new facilities, acquiring new equipment, R&D, commercialization, business expansion, hiring staff.
- These activities must take place within Canada.
- Funds can be:
- Redirect internally from own sales and cash flow, or
- External equity investment such as seed, angel, private equity or venture capital investments they receive
- Contributions from government programs such as NRC IRAP or other federal programs that require non-repayment.
- Other financing sources such credit lines, leases for capital equipment, issuance of debentures etc.
- Please indicate in the appropriate year the total amount, if you obtained VC financing even if it is for planned for multi-year spend.
- Funds cannot be:
- Government tax credits such as SR&ED
Members receive access to exclusive content, member directory, forums, job postings, and special events.
Test drive our new 1-day course in printable, flexible, hybrid electronics
September 28 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm | Toronto | Free!
Geared toward potential technology users and developers who wish to learn more about what is possible with printable, flexible or wearable electronics and how to integrate into products for a range of industries.
Get Smart Summit
October 17 | Mississauga | from $295
The inaugural intelliPACK event to mobilize industry to accelerate the development and broad adoption of smart packaging innovations.