$100 Million Industry Challenge
Guidelines and Submission
- All information will be kept strictly confidential by intelliFLEX and will not be used for any other purposes. If we receive your permission to disclose your company (1) Total FHE-related investment and (2) FHE-related employment figures, we would include your organization totals in the TOP 25 Investors, TOP 25 Employers, Top 25 Fastest Growing Companies and Top 25 R&D Employers lists. If no permission is received from your firm, we plan to include these figures into the industry aggregate and ONLY report in aggregate form on an industry level.
- Funds must be used for FHE-related product and application research, development and commercialization activities – not day-to-day operations.
- Investments raised for activities that qualify for inclusion include construction and fitup of new facilities, acquiring new equipment, R&D, commercialization, business expansion, hiring staff.
- These activities must take place within Canada.
- Funds can be:
- Redirect internally from own sales and cash flow, or
- External equity investment such as seed, angel, private equity or venture capital investments they receive
- Contributions from government programs such as NRC IRAP or other federal programs that require non-repayment.
- Other financing sources such credit lines, leases for capital equipment, issuance of debentures etc.
- Please indicate in the appropriate year the total amount, if you obtained VC financing even if it is for planned for multi-year spend.
- Funds cannot be:
- Government tax credits such as SR&ED
Members Only Portal
Members receive access to exclusive content, member directory, forums, job postings, and special events.
New 1-day courses in printable, flexible, hybrid electronics
Geared toward potential technology users and developers who wish to learn more about what is possible with printable, flexible or wearable electronics and how to integrate into products for a range of industries.
May 16-17, 2019
Domaine Chateau Bromont, Québec
At CPES, industry-leading Canadian and international speakers will explore all facets of FHE during the fifth annual CPES including flexible, stretchable, and 2D/3D printable electronics; smart textiles and wearables; and flex-integrated circuit technologies, software