Overview Course in Flexible, Hybrid and Printable Electronics (FHE) @ Graphics Canada
April 11 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
In this 90-minute course we review the supply chain for creating and integrating flexible, hybrid and printable electronics into your products and applications. We explore the technology, its applications, and where FHE-enabled products are already in the market or soon will be. This workshop is presented by Jones Packaging, Ahead of the Curve, and XRCC.
FHE is the toolbox for building not just the Internet of Things, but the Internet of Everything. It enables the creation of:
- Smart business cards, conference tickets that can hold information beyond what is printed on them
- Smart retail displays that can placed at point sales that can connect consumers to additional product or sales information on the spot
- Smart packaging to drive new ways to manage the retail supply chain where you can monitor location or temperature.
- Freshness indicator for food products, authentication for the high priced drinks
- Connection to some fun in-line games or rewards for the consumer.
For more information or to register please visit Graphics Canada’s website: https://www.graphicscanada.com/intelliflex-smart-packaging-workshops/