One-Day Course Smart Textiles and Wearable Tech
intelliFLEX Training Programs
intelliFLEX delivers this course in partnership with CTT Group, a technology transfer center specializing in the research, development and testing of technical textiles, advanced textile-based materials and geosynthetics.
Wearable technology has far reaching implications for a host of industries, including first responders, military personnel, and health and wellness. From devices worn on the arm or wrist, to eyewear, footwear, exoskeletons and functionality embedded into fabrics, wearable technology will impact every individual in the course of their daily lives.
FHE is a key enabling technology for all these devices and applications due to its advantages over conventional electronic components.
What you will learn
- Technology building blocks, components and the key players in the supply chain
- Data analytics and information flow, from the types of sensors used to collect specific types of data, to how that data is managed on the device and in the cloud
- Key end-use applications and use case examples for healthcare, fitness and sports performance, industrial, first responders and others
- Other applications for visibility, sensing, thermo-regulation and fashion
- The business case and solutions that you could develop and implement
- Lessons learned from the market’s early movers
Who should attend
- Companies involved in the apparel, fashion and textile industry supply chain
- Consumer electronics companies that are or wish to develop wearable technology
- Brand owners of leading fitness and apparel labels
- Consultants and analysts
- Technology companies and government organizations interested in developing better insight into applications for this market
- Research organizations planning to develop solutions for this market
In partnership with:
intelliFLEX, CTTGroup, intelliWEAR
Members Only Portal
Members receive access to exclusive content, member directory, forums, job postings, and special events.
New 1-day courses in printable, flexible, hybrid electronics
Geared toward potential technology users and developers who wish to learn more about what is possible with printable, flexible or wearable electronics and how to integrate into products for a range of industries.
May 16-17, 2019
Domaine Chateau Bromont, Québec
At CPES, industry-leading Canadian and international speakers will explore all facets of FHE during the fifth annual CPES including flexible, stretchable, and 2D/3D printable electronics; smart textiles and wearables; and flex-integrated circuit technologies, software