OTTAWA, Ont.–April 3, 2019–Nearly all exhibit spots have been sold out for CPES2019, Canada’s premier conference and trade show exhibition for flexible, printable and hybrid electronics (FHE), with just one or two spots remaining.
Organized by the intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance, CPES2019 takes place from May 16-17 at the Domaine Chateau-Bromont in Bromont, Que., just an hour outside Montreal.
Early Bird pricing of up to $100 off on registration has been extended until April 15.
The tentative CPES2019 program can be viewed here.
CPES2019 already has an amazing lineup of sponsors, including:
- NovaCentrix, Diamond Sponsor. NovaCentrix is a leading product innovator in printable electronics (PE) manufacturing. It develops, patents, and commercializes new technologies in PE, nanoparticle manufacturing, pulsed power equipment and related fields. NovaCentrix is known for its PulseForge line of tools (used to dry, sinter or anneal thin-film materials on substrates) and its Metalon conductive inks.
- GGI Solutions, Silver Sponsor. GGI Solutions has been operating in the field of human machine interface technologies for more than 30 years while continually diversifying its product and service offerings. The company is a trusted value-added partner in leading-edge technological solutions for its global aerospace, medical, industrial, transport and defense clients.
- CMC Microsystems, Bronze Sponsor. CMC Microsystems is a not-for-profit organization providing researchers and industry across Canada’s National Design Network with access to the world’s best tools and technologies for micro-nanotechnology innovation, and for training industry-ready graduates.
- Keystep Growth & Finance, Bronze Sponsor. Keystep helps emerging and established high tech product and service companies achieve sustainable success. In these companies there is often an abundance of technical managers who are close to the technology, but lack the world-class business, sales and marketing expertise that is crucial to success.
Previously confirmed exhibitors Cicor Group, CTT Group, Finetech, Heraeus Electronics, Institut Des Communications Graphiques Et De L’Imprimabilité (ICI), Jones Packaging, National Research Council (NRC), NovaCentrix, Société de développement économique de Bromont (SODEB), Voltera, and the Xerox Research Centre of Canada have been joined by:
- Brilliant Matters. Experts in the production of polymer semiconductors for printed photovoltaic or transistor applications that offers high-quality materials to the scientific community and industry.
- CERADROP. Designer and marketer of Materials Deposition Digital Printers exclusively for the printed electronics industry and smart 3D printing.
- Northtouch. A leading electronics manufacturers agent featuring technology from ASM Siplace, including reel-to-reel solutions for manufacturing film-based products like LED strips, sensors and RFID, and Industry 4.0 smart line and factory workflows.
- Sun Chemical. The world’s largest ink company, Sun Chemical is a renowned manufacturer of nanosilver inks designed for use with inkjet and aerosol jet systems in the development of printed antenna and sensors.
intelliFLEX, a not-for-profit industry alliance, is a vital partner for accelerating the growth of the printable, flexible and hybrid electronics sector of more than 300 organizations across Canada. Our technologies add intelligence and connect ordinary objects to enable the Internet of Everything. We unite our growing global membership to build an effective ecosystem of supply chains for flexible, 3D printable electronics, 2D large area printable electronics, wearable electronics, smart textiles and hybrid electronics including related semiconductors, integrated circuits and software.
Media inquiries can be directed to Jim Donnelly, Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 613-505-4775 ext. 102.