Learn, Connect, Partner and Profit at CPES2018
OTTAWA—January 24 2018—CPES2018 (https://intelliflex.org/cpes2018/), Canada’s premier conference and trade show exhibition for flexible and hybrid electronics (FHE), is mustering support from across North America and beyond to connect innovation with opportunity.
Organized by the intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance (www.intelliflex.org), CPES2018 takes place from May 23-24 at Centennial College’s Conference Centre in Toronto.
“Just a few weeks into the new year, CPES2018 already boasts an impressive roster of sponsors, partners and exhibitors,” said Mark Majewski, CPES2018 co-chair and President and CEO of intelliFLEX. “We are working hard to spread the word and secure the partnerships across our industry ecosystem that are vital to make CPES2018 a rewarding and profitable experience for all our participants. Our deepest thanks to everyone who has so far committed to support us.”
CPES2018 supporters signed to date include:
Association and Supporting Partners
- Alberta Council of Technologies (abctech.ca) advocates for the commercialization of disruptive technologies that will place Alberta and Alberta companies at the forefront of emerging economies.
- AFELIM (afelim.fr), the industry association that represents France’s schools and universities, laboratories, communities and industrial groups that are active in printable and organic electronics.
- The Continental Automated Buildings Association(CABA, caba.org), an international not-for-profit industry association dedicated to the advancement of intelligent home and intelligent building technologies.National Research Council of Canada, (www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca) the Government of Canada’s premier research and technology organization (RTO), with a flagship research program in printable electronics.
- PAC Packaging Consortium (pac.ca), the vital partner and catalyst for the packaging value chain. Its 2,200 members come from all sectors of the packaging value chain, from start of life to next life.
- SEMI | Flextech (flextech.org), devoted to fostering the growth, profitability and success of electronic displays, and flexible, printed electronics and their supply chains.
- Electronic Products & Technology (ept.ca), Canada’s definitive leader serving the electronics OEM and MRO markets.
- Health Tech Insider (healthtechinsider.com), covering mobile and wearable products and services for health and medical applications, as well as enabling technologies.
- IT World Canada (itwc.ca) delivering incisive, relevant information to Canada’s technology decision-makers through award-winning journalism.
- Printed Electronics Now (printedelectronicsnow.com), covering printed electronics with reports on industry events, real time news, market features, company profiles and much more.
- Printed Electronics World (printedelectronicsworld.com), by IDTechEx, providing daily updates of the latest developments in printed electronics, from transistors to power, sensors, displays, materials and manufacturing.
- NovaCentrix, (novacentrix.com), Diamond Sponsor, a product innovator in printable electronics manufacturing, with industry-leading photonic curing tools and conductive inks.
- Xerox Research Centre of Canada, (xrcc.external.xerox.com), Gold Sponsor, Canada’s leading materials research centre, home to a world-class team of scientists and engineers.
- Keystep Growth & Finance, (keystep.com), Silver Sponsor, helping emerging and established high-tech product and service companies achieve sustainable success.
- IDTechEx (idtechex.com), a provider of market research, business intelligence and events on emerging technologies such as printable electronics. Publisher of Printed Electronics World.
- Intrinsiq Materials, (intrinsiqmaterials.com), an advanced materials company and recognized leader in the field of nanomaterial technology.
- MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre (C2MI) (c2mi.ca), a Centre of Excellence that facilitates microsystem design and prototyping to accelerate commercialization in compliance with market needs.
- NovaCentrix, (novacentrix.com), a product innovator in printable electronics manufacturing, with industry-leading photonic curing tools and conductive inks.
- National Research Council of Canada, (nrc-cnrc.gc.ca), the Government of Canada’s premier research and technology organization (RTO), with a flagship research program in printable electronics.
- Xerox Research Centre of Canada (xrcc.external.xerox.com), Canada’s leading materials research centre, home to a world-class team of scientists and engineers.
Visit CPES2018 to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and to book a tabletop exhibit today. Save $100 off the regular admission cost for CPES2018 if you register before March 31.
Contact Marie Bilodeau, Event Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To become a Member of intelliFLEX, please contact Mark Majewski, President and CEO, at email@example.com or +1 613-505-4775, ext. 101.
Media inquiries can be directed to Leo Valiquette, Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 613-505-4775 ext. 102.