Membership and Renewal of Membership
- Membership fees are not refundable or prorated (except for the first year), but corrections from one level to another are allowed.
- Billing and renewal will happen annually.
- Memberships are based on calendar year.
- Only Members in good standing may attend, or exercise voting rights, at the AGM. Non-members may not attend the AGM.
- Only Members may access the Members Portal, to take advantage of the exclusive discussion forums, international business plan, job postings and Members database that is available.
- If at such time that a Member is subject to a merger, an acquisition or other material change in its status that impacts its Membership classification, it must inform intelliFLEX as soon as possible for a corresponding adjustment in its Membership fees. For example, if an SME at $500/year were to become part of a large multinational corporation ($2001+ employees) their Membership fee would move to $5,000 per year.
- Membership rates as advertised on our website are introductory for the first year. These rates will be subject to increase upon renewal pending approval by the intelliFLEX Board of Directors.
intelliFLEX status for GST/HST
intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance is a registered not-for-profit incorporated under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act, domiciled in Ontario. intelliFLEX has elected to collect and remit GST/HST on all memberships and services it provides to its Members for a fee. Our Business Number is 82863 0780 RT0001.
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, please contact the, President and CEO, at email@example.com