Membership and Renewal of Membership
- Membership fees are not refundable or prorated, but corrections from one level to another are allowed.
- Billing and renewal will happen annually.
- Memberships are based on calendar year.
- Only Members in good standing may attend, or exercise voting rights, at the AGM. Non-members may not attend the AGM.
- Only Members may access the Members Portal, to take advantage of the exclusive discussion forums, job postings and Members database that is available.
- If at such time that a Member is subject to a merger, an acquisition or other material change in its status that impacts its Membership classification, it must inform intelliFLEX as soon as possible for a corresponding adjustment in its Membership fees. For example, if an SME at $250/year were to become part of a multinational corporation, its Membership fee would increase to $500/year.
- Membership rates as advertised on our website are introductory for the first year. These rates will be subject to increase upon renewal pending approval by the intelliFLEX Board of Directors.
intelliFLEX status for GST/HST
intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance is a registered not-for-profit incorporated under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act, domiciled in Ontario. intelliFLEX has elected to collect and remit GST/HST on all memberships and services it provides to its Members for a fee. Our Business Number is 82863 0780 RT0001.
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, please contact Peter Kallai, President and CEO, at 613.505.4775 ext.101.
Members Only Portal
Members receive access to exclusive content, member directory, forums, job postings, and special events.
New 1-day courses in printable, flexible, hybrid electronics
Geared toward potential technology users and developers who wish to learn more about what is possible with printable, flexible or wearable electronics and how to integrate into products for a range of industries.
May 16-17, 2019
Domaine Chateau Bromont, Québec
At CPES, industry-leading Canadian and international speakers will explore all facets of FHE during the fifth annual CPES including flexible, stretchable, and 2D/3D printable electronics; smart textiles and wearables; and flex-integrated circuit technologies, software