intelliPACK/PAC Smart Packaging Course
June 5 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm EDT
In the Smart Packaging course, we dive into the rapidly growing market for active and intelligent packaging, enabled by Flexible and Hybrid Electronics (FHE). While this course is non-technical, it will touch on the key technologies involved for smart packaging.
Today’s consumer is in the retail driver’s seat, empowered and informed like never before by digital and mobile technologies. Brands and companies from across the supply chain are being forced to invest in this digital transformation to remain relevant.
Product packaging and in-store retail displays – remade as intelligent devices to collect, store and transmit data – have a pivotal role to play. Such connectivity is already yielding a paradigm shift across the retail supply chain, to better manage logistics, prevent product theft, spoilage, tampering and counterfeiting, and to turn the humble package into a digital marketing platform to achieve new levels of consumer engagement.
To register, please visit http://pac.ca/ePromos/promos/pac1021/.
Early Bird – Register by May 1st:
PAC/intelliFLEX Members: $395 + HST
Non Members: $595 + HST
After May 1st
PAC/intelliFLEX Members: $495 + HST
Non Members: $695 + HST
What you will learn:
• Definitions of active and intelligent packaging solutions and the eco-system involved in their delivery
• Major shifts in consumer and market trends that impact the future of FMCG product marketing and retail
• Applications and use case examples throughout the value chain, from production to inventory management, to consumer interaction and recycling
• Core technologies involved, including interactive software solutions
• How to utilize the data for insights and increased sales for your products
• Key players in active and intelligent packaging and smart retail
• Solutions that you could develop and implement in your business
• Lessons learned from brand owners, packaging companies and retailers