June 9 - June 10
CPES2020 explores the broad spectrum of flexible, printable and hybrid electronics and the value chain required to bring innovative products and applications to market. At CPES2020 you’ll meet more than 200 attendees from over 150 innovative organizations including senior decision-makers, tech developers and end-users from industries including automotive, health care and aerospace. CPES has grown into an internationally recognized event, having hosted past delegations from the U.S., Taiwan, France and Greece.
Who Should Come?
From wearables to artificial intelligence, printed electronics is a key technology enabling the Internet of Things and Internet of Everything. Rub elbows, share ideas and gain insights that will make a difference for your team and your organization:
- Industrial companies active in printable, flexible and hybrid electronics can showcase their products, services and market leadership to potential partners and customers.
- End users and brand owners eager to add intelligence to their products can engage with innovators and integrators that can help them capitalize on the Internet of Everything.
- Academic and public sector researchers can align their work with market needs and find new opportunities for collaboration with their peers and with industry partners.
- Students: $295
- Academic intelliFLEX Member: $445
- Industrial & Government intelliFLEX Member: $645
- Non-member and Partners: $795
Please stay tuned for how to purchase tickets!