Come to Learn, Connect, Partner and Profit: Be an Early Bird and save $200
OTTAWA—November 21 2017—CPES2018 (https://intelliflex.org/cpes2018/), Canada’s premier conference and trade show exhibition for flexible and hybrid electronics (FHE), is doing more to help you build your business, advance your research and foster diversity across the industry ecosystem.
Organized by the intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance (www.intelliflex.org), CPES2018 takes place from May 23-24 at Centennial College’s Conference Centre in Toronto.
The deadline for academic poster and speaker abstract submissions is Jan 18. The submission deadline for our Innovation Awards is March 22. (Details will be forthcoming on our new Women in STEM award.)
Register now for our early Early Bird pricing: Save $200 off the regular admission until Jan. 15, and then $100 until March 31.
And don’t wait to book your tabletop exhibit space – we booked up early last year.
What’s new for CPES2018?
Past attendees of CPES have spoken and we have listened. CPES2018 delivers more of what you need:
- More time to network, to develop the partnerships that are key to your success.
- Fewer product-focused presentations and more industry panels that tackle the challenges facing your organization.
- Greater focus on helping startups and early-stage companies with the addition of a Startup Launchpad to our existing Startup of the Year Award and mentoring program.
- An emphasis on supporting diversity across the industry ecosystem with our new Women in STEM program.
Why should you attend?
“What hasn’t changed is how we help you make contacts that matter – this distinguishes CPES2018 from other industry events,” said Peter Kallai, CPES2018 co-chair and President and CEO of intelliFLEX. “Nowhere else can you find such an impressive concentration of senior decision makers and innovative organizations from across the global supply chain in such an intimate and inviting setting ideal for networking and business development.”
Rub elbows, share ideas and gain insights that will make a difference for your team and your organization:
- Industrial companies active in printable, flexible and hybrid electronics can showcase their products, services and market leadership to potential partners and customers.
- End users and brand owners eager to add intelligence to their products can engage with innovators and integrators that can help them capitalize on the Internet of Everything.
- Academic and public sector researchers can align their work with market needs and find new opportunities for collaboration with their peers and with industry partners.
Building a robust ecosystem through diversity
The organizing committee for CPES2018 continues our tradition of having strong female leadership, which is reflected on intelliFLEX’s Board of Directors and Advisory Board.
“intelliFLEX supports diversity and recognizes its value to drive an industry forward,” Kallai added. “A new Women in STEM program at CPES2018 will feature our first Women in STEM Award, as well as a special session where women leaders in our industry will discuss how best to nurture greater female involvement across our ecosystem through intelliFLEX programs.”
Submissions are welcome in …
CPES2018 will cover the broad spectrum of flexible and hybrid electronics (FHE) and the value chain required to bring innovative products and applications to market. We explore technologies, opportunities and industry challenges through tabletop exhibits and academic posters, our Innovation Awards, presentations, an investor panel and industry panel discussions.
Technical areas to be covered include:
- 2D large area and 3D printable electronics
- Advances in inks, pastes, substrates, manufacturing methods
- Advances in flexible electronics
- Advances in wearable electronics
- Advances in components such as sensors, batteries, lights, displays antennas and memory.
- Hybrid electronics that connect printable and flexible electronics with integrated circuits or traditional electronics
With key end-use applications in:
- Intelligent Packaging and Smart Retail
- Intelligent Buildings and Connected Homes
- Smart Parts for Automotive, Aerospace and Defence
- Smart Textiles, Wearables for Health
- FHE for Next-Generation Communications
- Manufacturing 4.0 and Supply Chain applications
Get involved as a partner, sponsor, industry leader
If you want to iget involved with key elements of the conference such as startup mentoring and the new Women in STEM program, please contact Peter Kallai at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a supporting partner or sponsor