Canadian contingent strong for America’s top industry event
OTTAWA—November 7 2017—The intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance (www.intelliflex.org) is once again taking it on the road with Canada’s flexible and hybrid electronics (FHE) industry at IDTechEx Show!/Printed Electronics USA, Nov. 15-16 in Santa Clara CA.
IDTechEx Show!/Printed Electronics USA is a unique event that covers nine emerging technologies under one roof – 3D Printing, Electric Vehicles, Energy Harvesting, Energy Storage, Graphene and 2D Materials, Printed Electronics, IoT Applications, Sensors and Wearables.
With over 3,500 attendees, 225 exhibitors and 250 presentations from 47 countries, this is the place to see tomorrow’s technologies today. Each year, a strong Canadian delegation attends and exhibits at this show, anchored by intelliFLEX and the National Research Council of Canada in the Canadian Quarter pavilion.
Come and visit IntelliFLEX in the Canadian Quarter at Booth U31 to learn more about what we do and to connect with our Members and our supply chains.
“Canadian companies are pushing the boundaries of advanced manufacturing for FHE and technology development for applications such as intelligent packaging, wearables and smart textiles, smart parts, and intelligent buildings and connected homes,” said Peter Kallai, President and CEO of intelliFLEX. “All this innovation will be on display alongside the world’s best in Santa Clara. Visit our Members to learn about their latest developments and new product releases.”
Attendees and media are welcome to contact Peter directly in advance to book meetings with intelliFLEX and any of our attending Members at email@example.com or +1 613-505-4775, ext. 101.
In addition to intelliFLEX, the Canadian Quarter will feature:
- GGI Solutions (https://ggisolutions.com), a trusted value-added partner in leading-edge human-machine interface technologies for global aerospace, medical, industrial, transport and defense clients.
- ICI (Printability and Graphics Communications Institute) (http://i-ci.ca), an integrated centre of innovation and expertise in graphic communications and printability that actively supports industry.
- National Research Council of Canada (nrc-cnrc.gc.ca), home to Canada’s publicly funded flagship research program in printable electronics.
- TF Massif (tfmassif.com), which has developed a roll-to-roll selective process for printing large area and flexible thin-film circuits and assemblies.
- Voltera (voltera.io), creator of the Voltera V-One, a desktop system for printing circuit boards, dispensing solder paste and reflowing components, allowing users to go from concept to creation in minutes.
Other intelliFLEX Members exhibiting at the show include:
- CERADROP/MGI Group (ceradrop.com), Booth L10
- EMD Performance Materials (emd-performance-materials.com), Booth M02
- Henkel Electronic Materials (henkel.com), Booth N28
- IDTechEx (idtechex.com), Booth M20
- Intrinsiq Materials (http://intrinsiqmaterials.com), Booth D13
- Memtronik Innovations (memtronik.com), Booth I23
- Myant (myant.ca), Booth G23
- NovaCentrix (novacentrix.com), Booth F04
- PCAS Canada (pcas.com), Booth A22
- Sun Chemical (sunchemical.com), Booth R33
- XCo Tech (http://xco.io), Booth ZB42
- Xenon (xenoncorp.com), Booth A18
intelliFLEX, a not-for-profit industry alliance, is a vital partner for accelerating the growth of the printable, flexible and hybrid electronics sector of more than 300 organizations across Canada. Our technologies add intelligence and connect ordinary objects to enable the Internet of Everything. We unite our growing global membership to build an effective ecosystem of supply chains for flexible, 3D printable electronics, 2D large area printable electronics, wearable electronics, smart textiles and hybrid electronics including related semiconductors, integrated circuits and software. Our programs accelerate the adoption of these innovations for Smart Packaging and Retail, Intelligent Buildings and Connected Homes, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive and Industrial Applications, Health and Wellness, Intelligent Documents and Wearables.
To become a Member of intelliFLEX, please contact Peter Kallai, President and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 613-505-4775, ext. 101.
intelliFLEX also has opportunities for corporate and media sponsorships of our programs and events.
Media inquiries can be directed to Leo Valiquette, Director of Programs, at email@example.com or +1 613-505-4775 ext. 102.