March 15, ITBusiness.ca: intelliFLEX CEO discusses how Canada’s traditional electronics design and manufacturing industry can up its game and better compete on the gobal stage with flexible and hybrid electronics in the runup to our annual conference, CPES2018, taking place May 23-24 at Centennial College in Toronto.
- CPES2018 five weeks away: Flexible & hybrid electronics go mainstream with major manufacturers and brands
- Why TE Connectivity’s Sam Alesio thinks printed electronics have a future in component manufacturing
- Printed electronics conference in Toronto
- CPES2018 expands lineup of keynotes and international speakers
- CPES2018 announces initial speakers and pre-conference workshops