The CPES2018 Startup Launch Pad
Startups need the opportunity to network and engage with the marketplace, but the costs of exhibiting at conferences and tradeshows can be prohibitive. That’s why we are adding to CPES2018 a Startup Launchpad. This dedicated exhibit area provides startups with affordable space in which to demonstrate their products and technology and network with conference attendees.
For the nominal fee of $500 (plus HST), each startup gets a three-foot table space large enough to be stationed by one company representative, as well as full conference admission for that representative.
Qualifying startups can purchase additional admission passes at the discounted rate of $245 (plus HST).
Why should I apply for the Launch Pad?
- Showcase your company, products and applications before a global audience of potential customers, partners and investors.
- Attend and exhibit at Canada’s premier industry event at a substantially reduced cost.
- Further boost your exposure by also applying for our Startup Mentoring/Pitch Sessions (Separate application required), which includes:
- Veteran mentoring to polish your business plan through March and April
- A presentation spot to our CPES2018 audience from the main conference stage
- A shot at our Startup of the Year Award.
PLEASE NOTE: Startup Launch Pad and Startup Mentoring/Pitch Sessions are two different programs that must be applied for separately, but you can use the same information to do so.
How do I qualify for the Launch Pad?
First, you must be a Member in good standing of the intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance. If you are not, you must pay the annual membership fee. Paying for an intelliFLEX membership will only be required if you are accepted into the Launch Pad.
Second, you must fit our definition of a “startup.” You must still be pre-revenue and have received less than $1.5 million in external financing from all sources (including angel, venture capital, government programs such as NRC-IRAP). Most importantly, you must have a core team of more than one, some form of business plan and a working prototype that can be demonstrated.
Apply for your SPOT in the Launch Pad
Submit an abstract for your opportunity to speak.
Deadline: December 21, 2017
Limited availability, one admission included with reservation.
Only 18 remaining
Present a technical, academic or research based poster.
Deadline: February 23, 2018
Professional grade - stay tuned for further details.
Coming: January 2018
New opportunities for Startups for mentorship and exhibiting ideas.
Limited spots available
Recognizing women in our industry and bringing them to the forefront.
Awards & opportunities available