Innovation Awards NOMINATION
- Name of award applied for
- Title of project/product
- Approximate 200-word summary of project/product – this will be public information upon award
- Approximate 600-word explanation of why you should win the award with suitable evidence. Please address the four main questions for the award, beyond providing a description of your project/product. This will remain confidential information
- Please provide a contact for the project
- Judges may request further information on your submission
- Any financial information or other confidential data submitted as part of a nomination will be held in the strictest confidence
- Only the winning organizations will be named. Companies that apply, but do not win this year, will not be named
- intelliFLEX will ensure that all judges will be under NDA with respect to the financial details of the submissions
- Judges will not review any applications that may be in a conflict of interest
Submit an abstract for your opportunity to speak.
Limited availability, one admission included with reservation.
Only 7 remaining
Present a technical, academic or research based poster.
Professional grade - 4 classes to choose from.
New opportunities for Startups to exhibit.
Only 3 spots available
Helping Startups find partners and get to market.
Recognizing women in our industry and bringing them to the forefront.
Awards & opportunities available
Recognizing Research, Commercialization, Startups and Women in STEM.