The IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) is the world’s premier networking forum of leading researchers in the highly active fields of theory, design and implementation of circuits and systems.
The 2016 edition takes place in Montreal May 22-26. On May 23, a Special Session on Printable Electronics will feature presentations on:
- Flexible Electrical Circuits Printed on Polymers Using Graphene-Cellulose Inks
- Flexible Printed Organic Photovoltaic Antennas for the Internet of Things
- Fully-Additive Printed Electronics: Process Development Kit
- Aerosol Jet Printing for Printed Electronics Rapid Prototyping
- Low-Cost Trimmable Manufacturing Methods for Printable Electronics
For more information about ISCAS 2016 and to register, please visit http://iscas2016.org/