- This event has passed.
Three-Day Skills-Based FHE Printing Course
November 5, 2018 - November 7, 2018$1450 – $2150
intelliFLEX offers this course in partnership with the Printability and Graphic Communications Institute (ICI) and the National Research Council of Canada (NRC).
Gain exclusive access to the machines, skills, resources and expertise critical to developing and bringing to market new products and applications enabled with FHE.
This training is a must-have starting point for those who want to get started with FHE and learn the fundamentals.
High-value, hands-on learning
- Participants dive into the design, processes and materials for new product development:
- Technical theory about materials and manufacturing methods
- How to design value-added features and new applications
- Hands-on formulation and proofing of printable conductive ink
- Design considerations and pre-press activities for several different printing techniques
- Actual production of FHE componentry on different substrates using various production processes
Who should attend
- Individuals with product companies, contract manufacturers, R&D organizations or technology development companies interested in new applications on a systems level (applications engineering) versus developing sub-components (R&D)
- Engineers and scientists in various vertical industry segments such as packaging, building automation, consumer products, automotive, and aerospace or defence
- Designers and new product developers involved in creating value-added features or new products who want to fast-track their knowledge of FHE development
Please register for this event one week in advance – by Monday, October 29.
What participants say
“Good choice of instructors. The printing technologists and scientists were very approachable and willing to answer questions. This was a wide-ranging and intensive course with a very good balance of practical applications and lectures. The fast pace of change in this field makes it valuable for people working in R&D to have this type of overview of the state of the art.”
— Walt Sacuta, Senior Electronics Engineer, CuePath Innovation
“I learned many valuable lessons and applications considering that I don’t have a background in the subject matter. The trainers were experts and conveyed their lectures very well.”
— Jeziel Vidad, Interim Manager, Wearable, Interactive and Mobile Technologies Access Centre in Health (WIMTACH) Centennial College
In partnership with: