Industry 4.0: Leveraging Data for Competitive Advantage in Manufacturing
February 27 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm EST
Presented in collaboration between the Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade and the City of Brampton
More and more companies are integrating smart technologies into their manufacturing process in order to gain deeper insight into their operations. Through the collection and analysis of data, manufacturers can better manage efficiency, engage in preventative maintenance, and identify new business models and opportunities. However, for many small and medium sized manufacturers, getting practical information on how to collect and leverage data can be a challenge. There are questions around what data should be collected, how to manage and use it effectively, as well as how to keep it secure.
This event will introduce manufacturers to the use of data and how it can be leveraged to gain a competitive advantage in a constantly evolving marketplace. Along with industry experts, local partners and government agencies will be on hand to share how they can help companies interested in learning more.
Who should attend?
Decision makers (business and technical) from small and medium sized manufacturers who are:
- Exploring or implementing smart technologies.
- Collecting data and looking for ideas on what they can do with it.
- Looking for programs that help them identify, or invest in technology.
How will you benefit?
- You will gain insight into best practices on how to use data for a competitive advantage.
- You will make connections with organizations that can help you plan your next steps.
- After the event we will stay in touch to see how you’re progressing and assess how we and our partners can support you.
For more information and to register please click here!