March 26, Health Tech Insider: CPES2018 is a showcase and networking opportunity where you can find out the latest from the active and innovative Canadian flexible electronics industry. The conference covers a range of topics that we write about here, including wearables, printed electronics, and flexible circuitry. You will find information about everything from smart textiles to application software.
- CPES2018 five weeks away: Flexible & hybrid electronics go mainstream with major manufacturers and brands
- Why TE Connectivity’s Sam Alesio thinks printed electronics have a future in component manufacturing
- Printed electronics conference in Toronto
- CPES2018 expands lineup of keynotes and international speakers
- CPES2018 announces initial speakers and pre-conference workshops