Attend a masterclass at no cost with conference registration
OTTAWA—May 08 2018—Just two weeks remain until CPES2018 (www.intelliflex.org/cpes2018/), Canada’s premier conference and trade show exhibition for flexible and hybrid electronics (FHE).
Organized by the intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance (www.intelliflex.org) CPES2018 takes place from May 23-24 at Centennial College’s Conference Centre in Toronto. For early arrivals, “Day Zero” of the conference, May 22, features four masterclasses.
For this week only, if you register for the full two-day conference, you can register at no cost for the masterclass of your choice (a $75 + HST value). Add both tickets to your cart and apply promocode: cpes18-mcbogo
Take your pick from:
Register today before we sell out. This promotion is open to anyone, but ends midnight Friday (EDT).
“Canada is attracting more and more international attention and investment for FHE technologies and applications to strengthen our domestic sector,” said Peter Kallai, CPES2018 co-chair and President and CEO of intelliFLEX. “We see it in the networking that happens at CPES and in the growing number of international delegates that participate. We have raised the bar even higher this year, with VIPs from Sweden, Greece, Taiwan and the U.S.”
CPES2018 features two days of engagement with scores of innovators and thought leaders from around the world through keynotes, plenary sessions, panel discussions, the Women in FHE STEM Networking Breakfast, startup pitch sessions and multiple networking opportunities.
Previously confirmed sponsors NovaCentrix (Diamond), Xerox Research Centre of Canada/XRCC (Gold) and Keystep Growth & Finance (Silver) have been joined by:
- CSA Group, (csagroup.org), Gold Sponsor. CSA Group is a global organization providing testing, inspection and certification services for products in many market sectors, including home and commercial, industrial, healthcare, and emerging technologies. CSA Group also provides functional safety, cybersecurity and management systems certifications.
- Centennial College, (centennialcollege.ca), Bronze Sponsor. Centennial College is Ontario’s first community college and has a record of exemplary teaching, innovative programming and extensive partnership building. Centennial is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse post-secondary institutions in Canada.
- IDTechEx, (idtechex.com), Bronze Sponsor. IDTechEx provides market research, business intelligence and events on emerging technologies such as printed electronics. Clients use its insights to help make strategic business decisions and grow their organizations. IDTechEx is headquartered in Cambridge, UK with additional offices in the USA, Germany and Japan.
- XENON Corporation, (xenoncorp.com), Bronze Sponsor. XENON is the global leader in Pulsed Light technology, with more than 50 years of experience and 3,000+ systems deployed on industrial production lines worldwide. Hundreds of end-users and OEMs count on XENON products for long service life, high reliability and low down time.
New Industry Exhibitors
Previously confirmed exhibitors IDTechEx, Instrinsiq Materials, C2MI, NovaCentrix, National Research Council of Canada and XRCC have been joined by:
- CSA Group, (csagroup.org), a global organization providing testing, inspection and certification services for products in many market sectors, including home and commercial, industrial, healthcare, and emerging technologies.
- Electro Source (electrosource.com), which facilitates the ever-changing needs of its customers by providing them access to state-of-the-art software and electronic components manufactured worldwide.
- The MGI Group (mgi-fr.com), composed of MGI Digital Technology and CERADROP. MGI Digital Technology designs, manufactures and markets a full and innovative range of award-winning digital presses and a complete line of versatile finishing solutions.
- RFID Canada (rfidcanada.com), a leading technology provider providing solutions including passive and active RFID (radio frequency identification) and NFC (near field communication).
- TUKU (tukuinc.com), a market leader in the emerging contactless proximity marketing space using an NFC-enabled mobile marketing platform.
- Voltera (voltera.io). The Voltera V-One is a desktop solution for printing circuit boards, dispensing solder paste and reflowing components, to go from concept to creation in minutes.
- XENON Corporation (xenoncorp.com), the global leader in Pulsed Light technology, with more than 50 years of experience and 3,000+ systems deployed on industrial production lines worldwide.
View the full CPES2018 Program
View the CPES2018 Program for a rundown of all our speakers, keynotes, panel sessions, startup pitch sessions and more.
To become a Member of intelliFLEX, please contact Peter Kallai, President and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 613-505-4775, ext. 101.
Media inquiries can be directed to Leo Valiquette, Director of Programs, at email@example.com or +1 613-505-4775 ext. 102.